Thanks for reply,

@Adam D. Ruppe I ignored your collection of tools but is not very good documented...

@Rémy Mouëza When I started my project, I wanted to use mongoose but there where no bindings for D at that time, so I decided to use a simpler web server, libmicrohttpd, but it was not the best solution because my server where crashing all the time, so I decided to create one from scratch in D.

I made an update to the code and I added the option to initialize the terver using delegates.

Thanks,
Bogdan