On Tuesday, 3 September 2013 at 18:49:25 UTC, Batuhan Göksu wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 September 2013 at 15:55:48 UTC, gedaiu wrote:
I belive the fails are from the writeln. I made a commit where i removed them. Please update the code

thanks
Bogdan

On Tuesday, 3 September 2013 at 15:49:44 UTC, Batuhan Göksu wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 September 2013 at 15:23:36 UTC, gedaiu wrote:
Hi,

nice test!

on my computer(linux, i5, 8gb ram) i have these results:

siege -d10 -c50 -t 133s http://localhost:8080/

Transactions:                   1290 hits
Availability:                 100.00 %
Elapsed time:                 132.70 secs
Data transferred:               0.01 MB
Response time:                  0.14 secs
Transaction rate:               9.72 trans/sec
Throughput:                     0.00 MB/sec
Concurrency:                    1.35
Successful transactions:        1290
Failed transactions:               0
Longest transaction:           11.42
Shortest transaction:           0.00

and apache on the same machine has these results:

siege -d10 -c50 -t 133s http://localhost/

Transactions:                   1269 hits
Availability:                 100.00 %
Elapsed time:                 132.63 secs
Data transferred:               0.32 MB
Response time:                  0.09 secs
Transaction rate:               9.57 trans/sec
Throughput:                     0.00 MB/sec
Concurrency:                    0.91
Successful transactions:        1269
Failed transactions:               0
Longest transaction:            0.43