Am 17.10.2013 14:25, schrieb Andrej Mitrovic:

Personally I think it would be better if we had a "dub publish"
command, which would then error back if the server rejects the
package, rather than make this whole process automated based on
searching github (I assume this is how the dub server works now).

"dub publish" sounds like something that may considerably increase the complexity of the command line tool, especially in the long term, and it also increases the coupling to the public registry, whereas now it just needs a very small HTTP API that can be fulfilled by any HTTP file server. So I'd rather want to avoid that if possible.