On Friday, 18 October 2013 at 20:29:29 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 10/18/13, Andrei Alexandrescu <seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> wrote:
As a simple start, did you consider announcing the beta yourself?

I didn't, because I disliked the current model and tied my hands when I saw the new beta was out due to the sum of frustrations which I've
listed. This will change if the situation improves, of course.

Anyone can tweet #dlang @D_programming, and in all likelihood we and many
others would retweet.

Good. I'll certainly start to build a better online presence,
including tweeting, and I should start blogging too (there's plenty to blog about w.r.t. D). I can't be the pot calling the kettle black.

Idea:
We can use Twittwer API to automaticly publish a news like "new betta". I did it via PHP for Drupal, and it wasn't so difficult. So, we can create a package build process. It creates new betta, publish announcement in the D forum, in the D homepage, in the D dowload page and in the D twitter.