On 2013-12-22 05:38, extrawurst wrote:
Hello fellow Dlers ;)

about a week ago I released the multiplayer version of my android app
STACK4 (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Extrawurst.FIR).

The app itself is using the free unity3d engine (C#) for the frontend
but, after quite a journey, the backend was developed using D and the
awesome vibe.d framework.

While I am preparing a pretty detailed article about why it was a
journey to the point of using D and how using D worked out in the end I
would ask everyone who has access to an android device to test the app
and give me feedback about every kind of problem you may encounter!
Cause apparently the ordanary android customer just downloads and throws
a 1-star rating at you without telling you why the hell they are
disappointed with it :(

Cheers,
Stephan

Works great on my S4 against AI (damned AI beats me every time). Haven't tried on-line game play yet. Looking forward to your write up.