On Tuesday, 24 December 2013 at 22:52:15 UTC, Martin Krejcirik wrote:
On 22.12.2013 14:38, extrawurst wrote:
would ask everyone who has access to an android device to test the app and give me feedback about every kind of problem you may encounter!

Doesn't work for me on Xperia L. Stuck on black screen with small purple
logo in the top left corner.

Hi Martin, this is rather strange I am trying to find the issue here, but I cannot seem to find it. What Android Version do you have ? Can you send me an email with a screenshot so that I see the purple thingy you mentioned ;)
Please use this mail: dilly DOT stephan AT gmail DOT com

I appreciate your help!

Stephan