On Wednesday, 8 January 2014 at 12:35:47 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
I do not think so because it runs gdb, and it stops on break point, but it does not show it properly on monodevelop editor (red marker is not mark as current stopping point (arrow is not here)) and I can not do things like next step and so on (just pause and stop button are active).

Perhaps it's some gdb user interface which is missing: mi2 is used there for a better machine2machine interfacing between mono-d and gdb.
Maybe, but I dont know how to test this

Just try to use -i:mi2 as an argument for gdb - then it'll use the mi2 interface