We're stoked about DConf 2014! 54 visitors will be joined by 10 Facebook engineers for a great three-day event.

James Pearce (https://twitter.com/jamespearce), Facebook's Open Source representative, graciously accepted to emcee the conference.

We have secured livestreaming of the entire event. I'll be glad to take questions on Twitter in real time during my keynote, Wendnesday May 21, 9:00-10:00 AM PST. Send your questions to @D_Programming with hashtag #dconf.

Tolga Cakiroglu put together a beautiful T-shirt design - even our recruiters and the folks at the printing company were impressed.

We're also happy to announce that Facebook will throw a Happy Hour with food and drinks on Thursday, May 22, between 5:30 and 7:30 PM.

We haven't yet filled the Lightning Talks (http://dconf.org/2014/talks/lightning.html), please send me a note if you're interested in talking for 5-10 minutes on anything you believe is interesting and relevant.

See you soon!

Andrei