On Mon, 19 May 2014 12:24:59 -0400, Atila Neves <atila.ne...@gmail.com> wrote:

Any specific instructions for the speakers, are people meeting up in the Aloft beforehand somewhere, or do I just turn up to Facebook, say "DConf" and it'll be fine?

You didn't get your all-access backstage pass yet? Mine came 2 weeks ago. You should probably email Andrei.

On a serious note, I remember last year there was an interesting disconnect between people's real names and their "online" names. I spoke with numerous people for quite a while before I realized who they really are (I'm looking at you, deadalnix)

Would it be possible to have a separate space on the nametags for "handles"?

-Steve