On 6/12/14, 5:50 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

I don't think it's that important. And definitely there's no ignoring
going on. There are plenty of things that are plenty more important,

Wait, so now we're rejecting work that isn't at the right priority
level?

No. I am rejecting work I do not agree with.

Some people did seem to find "final:" (and therefore "virtual")
important to them, so this really seems to fly in the face of the DConf
talk about D development involving people "scratching their own itches".

I am sorry, this angle is completely mistaken.

Andrei