On Wednesday, 3 December 2014 at 08:24:46 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
On Tuesday, 2 December 2014 at 21:41:28 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
Enter DCaptcha, a question-answer challenge tailored for D programmers. Its goals are to challenge posters of suspicious-looking content with questions that should be easy to answer to D programmers, and impossible for non-technical people with no incentive to learn or research stuff (i.e. spammers). DCaptcha is already in use on the D wiki (wiki.dlang.org), with great success - DCaptcha's debut cut the short-lived explosion in wiki spam to zero.

I think this is a bad idea because developers new to the language will be turned away. Also i think a lot of these 'easy' questions
are just too hard. I've tried the demo and found it fustrating
that i need a few trys to get them right.

Got it. But we're not going back to reCAPTCHA either. I'm tired of deleting spam by hand.

Please suggest some ideas (or better, send pull requests).