On Wednesday, 3 December 2014 at 20:19:34 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On Wed, 03 Dec 2014 14:47:09 +0100
Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

On 2014-12-03 14:02, Martin Krejcirik wrote:

> Asking for D feature names in not good IMHO.

I agree. I try the demo at got a question about what this feature is called:

auto u = new class M {};

Exactly what is referred to here? The type inference or the anonymous class? The answer is "anonymous class".
besides, it's not "anonymous", it has a name!

The type is anonymous.

I agree that this is not a good question :) I'll remove it (probably along with the rest of the "name this feature" ones).