On Thursday, 11 December 2014 at 12:50:04 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Nice, that I can finally get hold of you Brad. Need your help on three topics.

Cam we please rework the download folder structure? It's a PITA to work with, see https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-build/pull/340/files#diff-ac986a81b67f1bd5851c535881c18abeR91.
Most obvious idea, make a sub folder per version.
http://forum.dlang.org/post/mailman.2638.1417638975.9932.digitalmar...@puremagic.com

We need some sort of LATEST redirect, you cannot expect all downstream maintainers to update their scripts for each release.

And last we need dlang.org on the auto-tester. The documentation breaks with many pull requests. Just building would be enough for now, though it's a nice reward for people if they could see the result of their pull.

https://github.com/braddr/d-tester/issues/41

-Martin

Brad, are we going to see this ? It could be VERY useful for some tools.

Also, thank you Martin, Iain and David for this. It was really needed :)