On Monday, 26 January 2015 at 05:15:51 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
I've been out of town this week and also dealing with trying to remotely find my lost dog (she got away from the sitter... and no luck yet :( ) so I haven't been as active as I often am in the D community, but I still made time to compile another issue!

http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/jan-25.html

Also available via RSS: http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/twid.rss

This week's tip goes into the import statement which many people use but not everyone realizes what all it can do.

D.announce seemed a bit less active this week too (my criteria for inclusion there is simply a new thread made since last time, so new posts in an existing thread don't count), but there were a lot of bug and pull request action this week (mostly related to the style tweaks)!

Thanks for your work.  Good luck with the search for your dog!

Craig