On Monday, 23 February 2015 at 10:10:17 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On 2/23/2015 4:01 PM, Namespace wrote:
On OSX you can load either "legacy" version of OpenGL so 1.x/2.x or 3.x+. Not both. I found this out for Devisualization.Window. Most
likely dgame by default is loading it in legacy mode.

Derelict GL is loading in legacy mode. You have to call 'reload' after creating a valid GL Context to update your OpenGL to the highest
possible version. Maybe that doesn't work on Mac?

load will pull in 1.1 functions only, nothing more. reload will load in whatever is supported by the current context. So if your context only supports 2.1, only functions up to 2.1 will be loaded. One of the earlier posts showed what needs to be done on Mac to get a 3.x context. In SDL, that means the following:

```
SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_CONTEXT_MAJOR_VERSION, 3);
SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_CONTEXT_MAJOR_VERSION, 3);
SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_CONTEXT_PROFILE_MASK, SDL_GL_CONTEXT_PROFILE_CORE); SDL_GL_SetAttribute(SDL_GL_CONTEXT_FLAGS, SDL_GL_CONTEXT_FORWARD_COMPATIBLE_FLAG);

Yes, that was my suggestion. But now where you confirm it, I'll add it.