On Friday, 13 March 2015 at 14:23:27 UTC, Namespace wrote:
On Friday, 13 March 2015 at 10:51:22 UTC, stewarth wrote:
On Friday, 13 March 2015 at 08:31:28 UTC, Namespace wrote:
The most of Dgame is ready, only the tutorials are missing to arrive to the release state. Is there anything you wanted absolutely in Dgame? A module, a tutorial? Since I removed the TileMap tutorial I may want to write an replacement how you could easily built one with Sprites. Any further ideas?

At the end of this month I wanted to participate on "One game a month" (http://www.onegameamonth.com/). Mainly with C++ but I think it would be a good test for Dgame, if I would programm some games with it. And it could be helpfull to get more attention on D.

Nice work :)

I just tried on Arch Linux x86_64 and it worked out of the box using dub.

Time to upgrade my Dgame projects !!

Thanks,
Stew

How many do you have?

Four in total, all half finished -- just the way I like them :-)

I do intend to finish them off, I just need to find more the time between work and sleep...

Cheers,
Stew