On Friday, 26 June 2015 at 20:32:56 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
Monday morning is probably a better time, due to Reddit usage patterns. Weekends tend to not get nearly so much traffic.

Also, I completely spaced that I'll be on the road all day and not back until Tuesday. It'll have to be someone else.
            • Re: M... David Gileadi via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: M... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: M... Andy Smith via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andy Smith via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: More D... Andy Smith via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: More D... Mike via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: More Dconf 2015 videos Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: More Dconf 2015 vi... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: More Dconf 201... Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce