On Thursday, 9 July 2015 at 06:32:28 UTC, Dan Olson wrote:
I've made a set of binaries and universal libs for the LDC iOS cross-compiler. It is based on LDC 0.15.1 (2.066) and LLVM 3.5.1.

https://github.com/smolt/ldc-iphone-dev/releases/tag/ios-0.15.1-150708

Only 32-bit devices currently; arm64 work starts next month when I acquire an iPhone 6.

The download should have everything needed to run on an OS X build host in the same fashion as LDC downloads. But I may have missed something. Feedback appreciated.

Good Work! I'd like to help get D to work on android, but I do not know much about llvm and arm compilers to be of much help. Last I heard there was an issue with exception handling and TLS, is that still so?

anyway, good job!