On 2015-09-22 02:24, Paul O'Neil wrote:

How would you address those issues?

You mean that no one works together? Or that DStep only has one pass?

My intermediate data structures
have evolved quite a lot and I'm glad that I wasn't dragging dstep along
as I tried to figure it out.
The model now is more similar to dstep than it was at some points.  For
a while, I was writing to multiple files.  This tool has a long way to
go, and it may make sense to move it into dstep in the future.

DStep has only one pass because that's only what I've needed so far. Perhaps if I would start adding C++ support I would notice that I need multiple passes.

--
/Jacob Carlborg