On Monday, 26 October 2015 at 01:39:52 UTC, Elie Morisse wrote:
On Sunday, 25 October 2015 at 21:42:15 UTC, Stefan wrote:
Hello,

// compile with: ldc2 -cpp-args -std=gnu++11 main.d

modmap (C++) "cmath";

import (C++) std._;

import std.stdio;

int main()
{
  writeln(sin(cast(float)0.8159));
        return 0;
}

gives a lot of "error: constexpr function never produces a constant expression" messages. Not sure this is supposed to work?

It's fixed with the latest commit.

any chance of some release builds on github when the time is right? I've tried a few times, and somewhat embarrassingly each time I get a bit further, but still never made it to a usable version of ldc-calypso. I didn't want to file bug report as figure you have better things to do at this stage and it's a moving target. ldc itself I can compile fine (without your mods).

I'd be interested in seeing if quantlib is usable. it's a library that's quite popular in finance world, and might open up the set of people that are interested in exploring D.