On Thursday, 17 December 2015 at 16:12:32 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 at 13:32:21 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Is it's possible to use some native frontend with dlangui instead of drawing all controls with OpenGL? I really dislike how all OpenGL toolkit looks like.

OpenGL is just hardware acceleration for drawing. Resulting picture is the same for both OpenGL and software rendering.

DlangUI will never use native controls. It draws all widgets itself.
But look and feel can be changed by providing custom theme.
You can create theme (set of .xml and .png files) to get DlangUI app looking exactly like native one.

In general I don't care about that sort of thing, but there is one exception: the main application menu. Unity and Aqua (OS X) both end up feeling odd if you don't use the system one.
  • Re: DlangUI Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: DlangUI John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: DlangUI Xavier Bigand via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI karabuta via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DlangUI Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce