On Monday, 4 January 2016 at 02:34:37 UTC, rcorre wrote:
On Sunday, 3 January 2016 at 19:53:25 UTC, Ivan Kazmenko wrote:

"If, at the end of a round, you have no territory, you are defeated."

I'm almost sure this is currently not true for the last round: the "completed" message showed up for me instead of "defeated".

Huh, I couldn't repro that. Maybe you had some territory you didn't notice? Right now even having a single tile enclosed counts -- which actually may be too lenient.

Its also possible there's a bug in the detection of enclosed areas.

Hmm, I get it now.  I have a piece of territory but no reactor.

http://acm.math.spbu.ru/~gassa/temp/damage-control-01.png
http://acm.math.spbu.ru/~gassa/temp/damage-control-02.png

Strange requirement anyway :) .