On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 17:41:41 UTC, burjui wrote:
Cursor speed is pretty low, so you can't react quickly and in the 3rd round your base always looks like Swiss cheese.

You can hold the turbo key (shift by default) to move it faster. Again, something I should probably explain in-game :)

Also, it would be really nice to use Enter for confirmation and Escape for going back by default, since these are standard. I cannot reassign the "cancel" action, because app crashes if I press Escape.

Maybe its just being a vim user, but j/k seemed more comfortable to me :) The escape crash should be fixed (though I haven't cut another release yet).

Found some minor issues:
- On Windows, it shows a console window on launch. It may be useful for debugging, but since game doesn't output anything, it's useless and should be shown only in debug builds anyway

I'll have to look into that. If you're saying D does that by default for debug builds -- the alpha release _is_ a debug build

- On the title screen, it says "v0.0 (alpha)", but I'm actually using v0.2
- A typo: Options -> Shake: "Taseteful"

Fixed and fixed. Thanks!

Anyway, I played the game for an hour and enjoyed it. It needs some tuning and some kind of an introductory tutorial mode, but it's playable and fun. Also, kudos for composing music in LMMS :)

Thanks! LMMS is a great tool. I actually contributed a little to it, but I've gotten too spoiled by D to write much C++.