On Sunday, 20 March 2016 at 10:54:54 UTC, Manu wrote:
Where is LDC at with the D frontend at the moment?
Have Walter's numerous February fixes for C++ compatibility made their
way in yet?

Trunk (master branch) is at D2.069.2. The merge-2.070 branch already exists, so it won't take long for us to catch up.

Also, out of curiosity, has anyone looked at connecting the MS codegen
(C2.DLL) to LDC like MS do with Clang+C2 (Clang frontend w/ MS
codegen) that was released in VS2015 Update 1/2?

Nope, I haven't and I suspect noone else has. I don't see any benefit except for debug infos at the moment, but I guess full support in LLVM itself won't take ages.