On Monday, 8 August 2016 at 09:51:03 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
On Sunday, 7 August 2016 at 16:52:28 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Saturday, 6 August 2016 at 23:04:48 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
No, not now, but very soon. I want to have _basic_ utf8 support before I am comfortable with enabling string operations.

Tomorrow this is going to work.

Hi Stefan,

How much effort will it be to integrate your work into LDC? I'd like to test it on some Weka code.

Definitely let us know once you can CTFE something like std.traits.ParameterStorageClassTuple.

cheers,
  Johan

Hi Johan,

It won't be too much effort. Since it was designed with that in mind.