On Wednesday, 24 August 2016 at 10:26:53 UTC, Lodovico Giaretta wrote:
On Wednesday, 24 August 2016 at 10:22:04 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Add more examples of usage please.

Thank you very much for having a look. Did you see the examples at [1]? I don't want to add other examples to that page, it would become too long, but maybe I could add specific examples in the pages of the various modules. What do you think?

[1] https://lodo1995.github.io/experimental.xml/std/experimental/xml.html

IMHO is much better to attend every function with short example of it's usage. For example: https://lodo1995.github.io/experimental.xml/std/experimental/xml/parser.html it's hard to understand what it's doing.

Not every D-people are good programmers. A lot of people prefer to look at example to understand what function is doing. And if it's good just copy-past ready to use code.