On Wednesday, 4 January 2017 at 19:22:33 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
We release a brief Vision document summarizing the main goals we plan to pursue in the coming six months. This half we are focusing on three things: safety, lifetime management, and static introspection.

https://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2017H1

Andrei

Nice, a list of concrete tasks, well done.

Only one criticism, some are too short: took me a bit to understand what "High-level shared library wrapper" meant, a better way to create and deal with shared libraries? If so, only reason I got that is because of your recent forum posts asking about loading shared libraries. Not sure what you want overhauled about the dub registry either, might want to expand on those, so someone interested could pick up on them.