On Friday, 10 February 2017 at 19:37:20 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
On Friday, 10 February 2017 at 19:00:54 UTC, CRAIG DILLABAUGH wrote:
Hello D Community

clip

Regards

Craig

Thanks for your effort. If someone else doesn't like it, well, I guess I don't remember a big competition among volunteers for the position.

You are welcome. Even though I am unlikely to be fired it was disappointing and I know a number of people were excited, and were looking forward to this. Last year's success set the bar pretty high. At least the mentors and such will now have some extra time to devote to other worthwhile D projects over the summer.

Craig