On Thursday, 22 June 2017 at 20:59:51 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 22.06.2017 um 20:52 schrieb aberba:
[...]

Agreed, there are several places in there that can be improved or made more consistent. The HTTP package (including WebSockets) is the next big part that is up for a complete redesign, also (finally) including HTTP/2 support. Since I'm really busy with another project I can't state a reliable schedule for this, but I'll try to start in the near future and will also to try to involve interested people in the design/development process as early as that makes sense.

I can help... How can I contribute?