On Wednesday, 30 August 2017 at 02:19:21 UTC, Michael V. Franklin wrote:
As you can see it is not a polished experience and gets much worse when you start employing more features of D. This could be improved, and in fact, with GDC you need even less useless boilerplate in object.d and may end up with an even smaller executable. (Maybe I'll follow up later with GDC illustration. Right now I don't have a computer with the latest GDC installed). If you try this experiment with LDC, you may end up with a multi-gigabyte file and crash your PC due to https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/781

I use stock object.d, just don't link it.
            • Re: ... Swoorup Joshi via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jolly James via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Parke via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Parke via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Parke via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Michael V. Franklin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Parke via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D as a Better C jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce