On Saturday, 5 May 2018 at 12:32:38 UTC, Gheorghe Gabriel wrote:
On Saturday, 5 May 2018 at 12:17:48 UTC, Bauss wrote:
On Saturday, 5 May 2018 at 12:14:38 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
On Saturday, 5 May 2018 at 10:00:16 UTC, Bauss wrote:

Because it means that D is getting some exposure to industrial development!

Absolutely. This, not [technical feature X], is what will lead to adoption of D.

Agreed! D can have all these nice features, but what matters in enterprise development is what frameworks D had that can be used in productivity and not just for projects you code at home.

That was the sole reason I did Diamond too. I focused on having it fit for enterprise development since the beginning.

I love Diamond!
It is my favorite framework written in D so far.
I've been working on a big project in D for three weeks, after one year of D experience.
Can't wait to finally expose it.

Thank you so much!

When you get started with it, don't hesitate to ask me about stuff!
  • Diamond mentioned in... Bauss via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Diamond men... Mengu via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Diamond men... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Diamond... Bauss via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Dia... Gheorghe Gabriel via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Bauss via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Gheorghe Gabriel via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Gheorghe Gabriel via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Gheorghe Gabriel via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce