On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 at 17:04:11 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

I am part of the D community. I haven't discriminated against anyone. I don't know what a Tor user is.

I've just searched: So Tor is an old idea of mine, implemented. :o)

Ali

Tor is our last line of defence against an Orson Wells future, where everyones actions are scrutinized by big brother, so that big brother can use that knowledge to put fear into, control and manipulate, those that don't conform.

assert("bad tor user" != "all tor users are bad");

(actually there are more bad non-tor users)

Unfortunately, it's becoming increasingly, the norm, to discriminate against tor users (no doubt those doing that discrimination are those that are happy to conform, of which there will be many, sadly).

https://people.torproject.org/~lunar/20160331-CloudFlare_Fact_Sheet.pdf

  • Encouraging prelimin... Mike Franklin via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Encouraging... Antonio Corbi via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Encouraging... drug via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Encouraging... ToRuSer via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Encoura... Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Encoura... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Enc... errExit via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Cym13 via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... errExit via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... AnotherTorUser via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... errExit via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Arafel via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce