On Monday, 15 April 2019 at 10:08:31 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
I've just published a post on the blog introducing two new initiatives, the Manpower Share and the Manpower Fund, that came out of our quarterly D Language Foundation meetings. The goal is to help focus energy on getting more effort directed at the issues that fall by the wayside. The blog post has all the details, so I encourage everyone who cares about improving D and its ecosystem to give it a read.

The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2019/04/15/manpower-in-the-d-ecosystem-or-resources-resources-resources/

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/d_language/comments/bde7zq/manpower_in_the_d_ecosystem_or_resources/

I'm proud of the ever increasing momentum being put behind D.