On 6/11/2019 5:11 PM, Murilo wrote:
Thanks, I tried it here in my country and people ignored both the Dlang event and D Day remembrance. I tried to gather everyone in a pub to give a talk but no one came. By the way, you are Walter Bright, the father of Dlang, it is such and honor to get to talk to you. I think it was a great idea you had to create this language, I really like it and I am trying to get more people to use it. By the way, you remind me of Breaking Bad cause your name sounds very similar to the name of the main character, Walter White. Cheers.

Thanks for giving it a try. I appreciate that!

You aren't the first to notice Walter Bright / Walter White!