On Tuesday, 11 June 2019 at 21:05:05 UTC, Kaylan Tussey wrote:
On Monday, 10 June 2019 at 20:34:14 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
A small update of this IDE dedicated to the D languages and its tools [1]. Only some small fixes and adjustments, see [2] for details and pre-compiled binaries.

[1] https://github.com/Basile-z/dexed
[2] https://github.com/Basile-z/dexed/releases/tag/v3.7.10

I tried this ide. Best one aside from vd+vs imo. But it has one problem. It's written in a language i'm not familiar with :(. I can't add any functionality I wanted, such as a really nice directory/file manipulator. I found myself getting down and dirty in windows explorer then directing dexed to the folders/files. Unless I missed something?

There's not much to add to the mini explorer anymore but shell actions (rename, delete, etc.). It looks easy at first glance but a naive implementation will not allow to undo/redo from the Windows file explorer.

You can suggest changes here : https://github.com/Basile-z/dexed/issues.
The suggestion for the shell actions is already opened.