On Monday, 10 June 2019 at 20:34:14 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
A small update of this IDE dedicated to the D languages and its tools [1]. Only some small fixes and adjustments, see [2] for details and pre-compiled binaries.

[1] https://github.com/Basile-z/dexed
[2] https://github.com/Basile-z/dexed/releases/tag/v3.7.10

You're the author? Thank you very much! When I was working on project on linux, this was the best I could find. It has a issue with crashing but deleting a temporary file (sorry don't remeber name now...) fixed the issue. So you've written this IDE by youtself? I was interesting in building a small IDE. Do you have any books (not sure if exists) on topic? or links/resource that might be helpful?