On Monday, 15 July 2019 at 12:42:57 UTC, Mike Franklin wrote:
On Monday, 15 July 2019 at 12:40:50 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

- core.internal.hash contains the implementation of hashing routines used for associative arrays. - core.internal.arrayop contains the implementation of array vector operations. This one doesn't seem to be too far from your work in question.

... and are the exception, not the rule. I believe they should be moved to `rt`.

To what end?

You are supporting a change (and proposing further changes) which breaks existing conventions and solves zero problems, while simultaneously opposing a change that would fix at least two situations that we know of (Digger and Jonathan's installation script).