On Wednesday, 17 July 2019 at 16:29:34 UTC, victoroak wrote:
On Monday, 15 July 2019 at 11:13:10 UTC, aliak wrote:
I've been using a set of meta tools for a while now, so decided to release it as 1.0.0 with a few enhancements chucked on.

[...]

Looks nice. Though, I see it has some problems that stuck me before. The traits isFunctionOver and isUnaryOver can't handle lambdas that receive arguments by ref like:

struct S {}
static assert(isFunctionOver!((ref s) => s, S));

I wish ref was part of the type in D, so we could pass ref S as template parameters. I could pass as string but it's error prone and not really elegant.

Ooh! Thanks!

Fixed and released v1.0.1