On Sunday, 6 October 2019 at 02:33:15 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 10/5/2019 6:58 AM, Seb wrote:
Phobos is essentially dead/frozen (feature-wise).
I beg to disagree. A couple cases in point:

    https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/7211

which is a re-imagining, rethinking of hexString.

and:

    https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/7130
    https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/7144

both of which work to remove autodecode from Phobos. 7130 in particular can use some help with anyone who wants to help drive this forward.

Well, so there's hope that _very little_ improvements will be merged, in a way or another? I mean, there's some sort of policy for things like that:

   https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/6730

Frankly speaking, the actual situation it's a little discouraging...