On Sunday, 6 October 2019 at 19:58:04 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 10/6/2019 2:59 AM, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
Well, so there's hope that _very little_ improvements will be merged, in a way or another? I mean, there's some sort of policy for things like that:

    https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/6730

Frankly speaking, the actual situation it's a little discouraging...

We want a much higher bar for merging things than historically. A smaller, higher quality library is preferable to a kitchen sink library.

There is someone actively adding auto-merge labels to pull requests even when the pull request author specifically says the PR is not ready. So the bar has actually been lowered in recent times..

I'm not going to name names because it would be inappropriate, but people are beginning to notice.