On Monday, 25 November 2019 at 13:50:20 UTC, Georgi D wrote:
Hi Sebastiaan,

If you are looking at the C++ coroutines I would recommend looking into the proposal for "First-class symmetric coroutines in C++".

The official paper can be found here: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2019/p1430r1.pdf

There is also a presentation with some nice animations explaining the proposal here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1B5My9nh-P2HLGI8Dtfm6Q7ZfHD9hJ27kJUgnfA2syv4/edit?usp=sharing

There paper is still in early development, for example the syntax has changed since then as well as some other pieces.

If you are interested I can connect you with the author of the paper who can explain it with more details.

Georgi

Thanks for that. It would be great, but I don't have time for that at the moment.