On Thursday, 2 April 2020 at 06:20:22 UTC, Manu wrote:
On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 12:15 AM 9il via Digitalmars-d-announce < digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

On Monday, 30 March 2020 at 12:23:03 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> On Monday, 30 March 2020 at 06:33:13 UTC, 9il wrote:
>> [snip]
>
> Thanks, I like 'em.
>
> I noticed that the little icon in the tabs has changed from > most of them. However, the mir random is unchanged from > before.

Probably it is because of your browser cache, likely will be updated after a while.

> Also, on the mir.glas page, one of the lines says > "matrix-vector operations %3 done, partially optimized for > now". Another line says "l3 was moved to mir-glas", which is > confusing because it should be at the mir-glas documentation > page anyway.

We don't have documentation for mir-glas library, only for mir (backports) package, which has mir.glas package.

I don't know what to do with mir-glas, it is too good to be forgotten, but I don't see a commercial perspective in it.

Why not? Where does it fall short of being useful?

For my work, I use `mir-blas` - ndslice bindings to CBLAS API. It is faster to write binding rather than finish BLAS implementation.

It is useful. And I think it is very promising for Dlang promotion and can really involve new companies. I will be happy to finish it if a company sponsors the work. Companies like CPU/GPU vendors or companies that require slim and fast BLAS implementation will win from this work. However, I have no idea how to sell mir-glas, it is more complex to find a client rather than finish it.