On Thursday, 2 April 2020 at 13:16:46 UTC, 9il wrote:
[snip]

For my work, I use `mir-blas` - ndslice bindings to CBLAS API. It is faster to write binding rather than finish BLAS implementation.

It is useful. And I think it is very promising for Dlang promotion and can really involve new companies. I will be happy to finish it if a company sponsors the work. Companies like CPU/GPU vendors or companies that require slim and fast BLAS implementation will win from this work. However, I have no idea how to sell mir-glas, it is more complex to find a client rather than finish it.

Can mir-glas be used as a replacement blas implementation for mir-lapack?