On Saturday, 27 June 2020 at 16:02:53 UTC, Paul Backus wrote:
On Saturday, 27 June 2020 at 15:06:12 UTC, Avrina wrote:

Do you understand what prioritizing is? Fake internet points are being prioritized over ease of access to the community.

Another way to frame it is that "respecting the rules of another community (HN) is being prioritized over a minor convenience for the D community."

If we would like others to treat the D community with respect, I think it is only fair that we treat their communities with respect as well.

They are actually going against their rules and are actively trying to game their algorithm by telling D's community to search for the article instead of providing.

So actually, I'd they also wanted to follow tand respect the rules of another community, then they would be providing a direct link. What they are doing now is going against their rules by trying to bypass their algorithm for more fake internet points.