On Sunday, 28 June 2020 at 16:31:35 UTC, Avrina wrote:
On Sunday, 28 June 2020 at 02:52:03 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

If that's not good enough for you, then I have nothing else to say on the matter.

Replies like this one and andrei are why.

You are directing a community around a topic to an article about that topic. What do you think they are going to do? There's a reason why votes don't count when an article is linked directly. They didn't do it by mistake.

No worries, I'll post the direct link for you in the future. I got you covered.

I have a feature request to the forum engine, automatically delete all posts with hn deeplinks, problem solved.