On Sunday, 5 July 2020 at 14:29:22 UTC, IGotD- wrote:

It's a resource question again. I'm all for that for example D should have a native alternative to curl including SSL/TLS support. If someone is willing to invest the man hours into such project, I'm all for it. Nim went that way having partial native http support so it isn't impossible.

I agree, that would be really nice. Unfortunately it's quite tricky if you want to integrate with the platform provided TLS implementation [1]. Unless you're suggesting to create a crypto library from scratch, which is a whole different beast, and probably a bad idea [2].

[1] https://forum.dlang.org/post/prsrbzoanxwytrtpy...@forum.dlang.org [2] https://forum.dlang.org/post/hsmjcgxzujgwsiegi...@forum.dlang.org

--
/Jacob Carlborg