On Tuesday, 7 July 2020 at 12:14:16 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
On Tuesday, 7 July 2020 at 10:58:25 UTC, 9il wrote:
From a business point of view, having slightly more correct string to float conversion holds very little value. I'll stick with sscanf thanks...

For a high tech real markets (airspace, automotive, science, military-industrial complex) having a correct decimal literal parsing...

Phobos is the stdlib of the language. Mir is not.
Likewise, you've made the std.experimental.allocator on DUB depends on mir-core... stdlib shouldn't depend on non-stdlib, there isn't anything to debate on this point.

Mir is stdlib for my business. Phobos is not. It wasn't me who proposed to use Mir code in DMD. I have heard Walter. There isn't anything to debate on this point.