On Wednesday, 8 July 2020 at 01:26:55 UTC, Manu wrote:
On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 10:00 PM JN via Digitalmars-d-announce < digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

On Saturday, 4 July 2020 at 13:00:16 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote: > See > https://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/VersionHistory.html for the complete list of changes.

> Cheers,
> Rainer

Anyone who uses VisualD and Code-D can compare the two? (Yes, I know the difference between Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code).

The difference is night vs day... VisualD is, by far, like REALLY FAR, the
most mature and useful IDE and debug environment for D.
TL;DR: if you are a D dev, and you use Windows, you should definitely try
Visual Studio + VisualD. I for one couldn't work without it!

VodualD is great. I appreciate the people behind it. Great thanks to your all.

Setting up visual D is not user friendly. I downloaded visualD+dmd+LDC since version 0.52 I could not run ordinary Hello World. All kind of errors. I seek help on the learn group several times to not help. My experience with visual D is bad.

Code-d on the order hand does not take 5mins to set up and you are good to go. It works great. Run your code without and errors. Code-d mirror well the ease of using the D compiler

Later on I will post my error here if anybody can help out.

Thanks to the authors of visualD and code-d, you people have done great job and should be proud of yourself. You have push D to another level of success and give users great ease of setting up D

A million thanks to you alll