On Wednesday, 8 July 2020 at 01:26:55 UTC, Manu wrote:
On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 10:00 PM JN via Digitalmars-d-announce < digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

On Saturday, 4 July 2020 at 13:00:16 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote: > See > https://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/VersionHistory.html for the complete list of changes.

> Cheers,
> Rainer

Anyone who uses VisualD and Code-D can compare the two? (Yes, I know the difference between Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code).

The difference is night vs day... VisualD is, by far, like REALLY FAR, the
most mature and useful IDE and debug environment for D.

That's depends on what you're comfortable with and if you're a core windows guy... how you use it too.

I would say if you're on Linux/Windows, try VS code, if you're Windows only and like Visual Studio, then VisualD. The two are great.

There's others too who're ok with vim, emacs, etc for D. I believe it depends on how you use it and what you're used to.

But generally I recommend VisualD or Code-d (VS code).