On Friday, 23 October 2020 at 18:01:19 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 October 2020 at 20:09:58 UTC, aberba wrote:
Supposing I'm new to D, I have previous experience with LLVM-based compilers so I prefer to use LDC. How am I supposed to know what to do? Where is the information on how to get it on my system through visualD installer?

The LDC experience needs some improvement here.

Supposedly they will want an IDE with everything included in one installer, like Visual Studio, and that's what VisualD installer apparently does.

How about this then?

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/pull/3598